ConMatec.pl is a production brand of Technical Services Company POLMIX-AST Gdańsk. The history of POLMIX-AST dates back to 1989, when the POLMIX production and service facility was founded by Andrzej Stasiewski, based in Gdańsk on Świętokrzyska Street. Right from the start, the company focused on the work of the concrete pump service.
In 1994 the company was transformed into the POLMIX-AST technical services company. Andrzej Stasiewski became the sole owner, and the company’s headquarters moved its own facilities to 48 Sienna Street in Gdansk. After a thorough renovation and adjustment of the new company headquarters, the company worked in halls with a total area of approx. 800 m². In addition to the activity in the field of maintenance of concrete pumps, the expansion of the infrastructure of the renovation plant in the area of metal cutting began in 1997. In the following years, the machine park was expanded to include universal lathes, milling machines, surface grinding machines and band saws.
In 2003 the company started a project to expand the company building by an assembly hall with an area of 550 m². After the family succession of the company in 2009, the son of the company’s founder – Maciej Stasiewski – became the owner of POLMIX-AST. In the years 2010 – 2011 Polmix-Ast modernized the storage rooms and adapted the production part of the company halls. Since 2009, the machine tool park for the company’s production needs has been successively expanded – and thus gradually appeared in the production hall.
ConMatec.pl brand – machine tool park:
- JOTES SPD40 surface grinding machine;
- RUP28x1000 cylindrical grinder;
- heavy type milling machine TOS – FGS;
- TOS Varnsdorf flat bed milling / drilling machine;
- RYAZAN heavy duty lathe – D 800 x 3000.
- Gildemeister CNC lathes type CTX 400 and CTX 500;
- CINCINNATI SABRE milling center;
- Gildemeister CNC lathes type CTX 400V5.
As well as:
- PEGAS-GONDA band saws.
In 2010 we started to produce many components for concrete pumps.
We have optimized the production technologies for:
- durable elements;
- high-alloy steel drive shafts;
- bushings and bearing housings in different sizes;
- large elements on the flat-bed milling / drilling machine.
Since 2012 we have been gradually developing the multidirectional and universal character of the company’s production capacities.