Production of machine elements such as guide holders is a wide field in the construction of mechatronic systems.Guides and guide rails in assembly machines, packaging machines, etc. require precise and durable alignment with respect to the main body.Guide holders, positioning strips, guide rail clamps are made in our company on the basis of an individual design according to the customer’s documentation.
Machining operations include performing a stages such as:
- execution of retaining surfaces of the guide holder with guide rail;
- execution of holder clamp egde;
- drilling holes for mounting screws or for pins.
The size range of possible to manufacture guide holders and guide rail clamps results from the series used in machine construction, however the production possibilities are much wider and are limited only by the dimensions of machine tools.
The material used for guide holders and positioning strips is:
- 42CrMo4 heat treatment steels,
- Tool Steels 1.2080 and 1.2379,
- Carburizing Steels – e.g. 1.7131,
- Nitriding Steels – e.g. 1.8509.
The scope of conducted heat treatment depends on the customer’s requirements.
Feel free to contact the production department for details and production capabilities of our company in the field of making guide holders, positioning strips.