Wear rings are used in technological machines, heavy working machines wherever there is heavy wear due to:
dry or mixed friction at the:
- metal – metal sliding pair;
- metal – abrasive particles sliding pair.
In case of metal-to-metal friction we deal with micro-cutting and grooving resulting from the loading conditions of the mechanical system – such as high load and high relative speed. In the case of metal-abrasive friction, we deal with micro-cutting through abrasive to high grain hardness assuming both abrasive flow and abrasive friction through the relative movement of steel components.
Our company has the ability to carry out the production of wear rings.
- made of alloyed tool steel for hot work – e.g. X40CrMoV5-1;
- made of alloyed tool steel for cold work – e.g. 145Cr6, X210Cr12;
- made of manganese steel – e.g. Hadfield Steel – X120Mn13;
- in hardfaced version made in hardfacing technology using the MAG or MMA method;
- in hardfaced version with a martensitic structure, with a high content of fine-grained chromium carbides.
For rings made of high-alloy steels: after heat treatment and obtaining hardness from 58 HRC to 63 HRC, it is possible to process all surfaces – ring faces, internal and external cylindrical surfaces – by roughing and finishing grinding.
For rings made in hardfacing form:
- after surfacing it is possible to finish the faces and external surfaces;
- it is possible to make wear rings as pipe sections prepared for abrasion due to the flow of abrasive through the ring. In such rings, machining of a hard weld is not indicated.
We encourage you to contact our sales office to discuss the details of wearing ring according to the delivered design. Ready components are usually sent by forwarding to the place designated by the customer. We invite you to cooperation..